Sunday, 12 January 2014

Styling for Killstar










A few months ago friend and photographer Rachel Sherlock asked me if i'd like to style and model for KILLSTAR who had seen her photography and mentioned they loved my 'look'. I jumped at the opportunity because it was something a little different. The clothing line is grungy, gothic and dark featuring haunting slogans and very little in the way of colour so i chose some items from my wardrobe to reflect this. Amongst the large bag of essentials i always bring to shoots were the leather dungarees (featured above) that i knew i bought for a reason, a black fur coat and my Bitching & Junkfood suspender shorts. All items that i thought embodied the edgy nature of the brand. It's difficult for me to imagine a time when i haven't brought chunky black heels to a shoot and this time was no different- what else compliments an outfit like them after all. 

Speak Soon,

Harriet x


Photographer, Rachel Sherlock
Model, Harriet Victoria
Stylist, Harriet Victoria



No comments: